How to Manage Phone Settings from your Device.
Active Call Features
- Check Voicemail – Press *98
- Call Recording– Press *2
- Attended Transfer to Internal Number– Press *4
- Send call directly to VM – Press *5
- Call Park– Press *9
1. Dial *98 from any extension in the office followed by your extension number when prompted or just enter your extension number from your phone
2. Enter voicemail password
3. Press 5 to access Advanced Options
- Call Forward from Extension– Press*72
- Cancel Call Forward– Press *73
- Press *9 on the keypad or “call park” soft key on your phone.
- The call gets assigned an extension where the call is parked and it is announced to the user 85xx(where xx is a number starting from 01 to 99)
- Press *2 from your phone while in call to record your phone conversation
These settings are controlled by a user when they are in a call conference that is set up from the Siarum dashboard
- 1 = toggle mute
- 4 = decrease listening volume
- 6 = increase listening volume
- 7 = decrease talking volume
- 8 = leave conference
- 9 = increase talking volume
- Press 001 on the keypad or soft key on your phone.
- The phones programmed for intercom setting with then open and the person initiating the intercom then speaks. All phones will play the message in real time.
To Become A Distributor Click Below
To start the process of becoming your own boss just click the application button below and fill in the necessary information. If you would like to speak with our territory specialists just call Mark Guyther at 205.783.1090.
M-F: 8am - 5pm
2477 Valleydale Road
Birmingham, AL 35244